- Asianet Film Awards 2018 Photos: Mammootty, Kamal Haasan, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Attend The Event!
- Dulquer Salmaan Receives The Asianet Film Award From Kamal Haasan!
- Richa Chadda Defends Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Statement, Kamal Haasan Hits Out Against Her
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi: We Were Siblings But Were Made To Do Romantic Things
- UNBELIEVABLE! Sridevi's Confession About Getting Paid More Than Rajinikanth For The Same Film
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
- Vishwaroopam 2 To Be Racier Than The Original!
- Dil Raju Backs Out Of Bharateeyudu
- Padmavati Row: Kamal Haasan Extends Supports To Deepika Padukone, Wants Her Head Saved
- Kamal Haasan Vouches His Support For Deepika Padukone In Padmavati Row!
- AR Rahman Reveals His Favourite Actor!
- Mohanlal, Rajinikanth And Kamal Haasan To Come Together?
Kamal Haasan's career as well as his personal life has always been in the limelight because of the actor's popularity. All important moments of his life have been made public and fans have gobbled up all of them with great interest. Yet, there are a few photographs of Kamal Haasan that have managed to hide itself from the eyes of public. We have hand picked such rare and unseen photographs just for you.
Also Read: Rajinikanth And Kamal Haasan Together!
In this rare picture Kamal Haasan with his ex wife Sarika is being blessed by legendary actor Sivaji Ganesan along with his wife. Looks like they were the first to wish the newly married couple.
Kamal Haasan's Parents
This picture has a very young Kamal (second row) with his close family members in one of his relatives wedding reception. Also seen is Kamal Haasan's parents.
In this one, Kamal Haasan is seen touching Vani Ganapathy's feet right after their marriage. Looks like Vani enjoyed every bit of it.
This is indeed a cute family photo. Kamal Haasan along with his wife Sarika and their daughter Shruthi Haasan is seen in this picture.
This picture speaks for itself. Ajith and Vijay are seen with a look of respect and fear while Kamal Haasan and Shankar share a joke.
Three stalwarts of Tamil Nadu are seen together sharing a light moment in this rare picture.
Capturing The Guru
Kamal Haasan is seen taking a photograph of his favourite actor Sivaji Ganesan in this remarkable photograph.
The Big B Factor
Kamal Haasan and Amitabh Bachchan in a direct stare off. You don't get to see these kind of pictures often.
In this unseen photo, M Karunanithi is seen embracing Kamal Haasan's second daughter Akshara with Kamal watching over the proceedings.
A Date With The CM
This is indeed an epic photograph. Both Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan seen on a stage which has Tamil Nadu's former CM J Jayalalitha
In The Presence Of Isaignani
Kamal Haasan is seen bringing out his emotion in the presence of Isaignani Ilaiyaraaja or did Ilaiyaraaja say something that hurt Kamal Haasan?
Kamal In Love
Kamal Haasan and Sarika when they were madly in love with each other.
One For The Album
Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth are yet again spotted, but this time it is in the presence of Sivaji Ganesan and his son Prabhu.
That's The Point
This epic picture has MGR sharing an important message with Kamal Haasan. It is a known fact that Kamal's relationship with MGR started from when he was a kid.
With The Colleagues
Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth, Vijaykanth and Sathyaraj are seen together in what looks like a hotel room. Were they planning to do a movie together?
Playing A Teacher
In this sparse image, Kamal Haasan is explaining a shot to Vijaykanth. It is a working still from the sets of a film named Manakanakku.
Love For Dance
A rare Bharata Natyam pose by a teenage Kamal Haasan.
Apparently, a photograph from the wedding reception of a well known face of Kollywood, Santhana Bharathi.
Love For Khaki
A very young Kamal Haasan in a cop's outfit. Looks like the Ulaganayagan was attracted to this particular role from a very long time.
A Date With The Queen
Kamal Haasan is seen introducing some important personalities to Queen Elizabeth II. Nobody gets to click a picture with the Queen of England often.