- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
The latest buzz in the android world is a game, inspired by Vijay-Samantha starrer Kaththi which is slated to release for this Diwali. Yes, after Kochadaiiyaan and Anjaan, the latest movie joining the list of movies that has been shaped into an android game is A.R. Murugadoss's Kaththi.
The game, in which the features and characters are moulded in 3-D, has left Vijay fans happy and excited since it has been released even before the release of the movie. The game has Vijay engaging himself in some action sequences with the baddies.
The main objective of this game is to rescue Samantha, who will be held hostage by the Trafficking mafia. The game has been developed with some fast paced bike chasing sequences as well as some shootouts between the hero and the bad guys which is sure to provide the gamers with the anticipated adrenaline rush.
Now that the game has a storyline and action sequences very similar to the action sequences seen in many of the recently released movies, it makes us wonder if the developers of the Kaththi game took a sneak-peek at the movie in some way before developing the game.