- Best Of 2017 Results: It's Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal All The Way!
- Thalapathy 62: AR Murugadoss Drops A Hint About The Vijay Movie!
- Mohan Raja On A Success Streak; Might Join Hands With This Star Actor!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal Enters All-time Biggest Hits List!
- Aruvi Producer Apologises To Thalapathy Vijay Fans!
- Rangasthalam Trailer Launch & Pre-release Event[Pics]
The latest buzz in the android world is a game, inspired by Vijay-Samantha starrer Kaththi which is slated to release for this Diwali. Yes, after Kochadaiiyaan and Anjaan, the latest movie joining the list of movies that has been shaped into an android game is A.R. Murugadoss's Kaththi.
The game, in which the features and characters are moulded in 3-D, has left Vijay fans happy and excited since it has been released even before the release of the movie. The game has Vijay engaging himself in some action sequences with the baddies.
The main objective of this game is to rescue Samantha, who will be held hostage by the Trafficking mafia. The game has been developed with some fast paced bike chasing sequences as well as some shootouts between the hero and the bad guys which is sure to provide the gamers with the anticipated adrenaline rush.
Now that the game has a storyline and action sequences very similar to the action sequences seen in many of the recently released movies, it makes us wonder if the developers of the Kaththi game took a sneak-peek at the movie in some way before developing the game.