- With Kaala Set To Release, We Take A Look At Box Office Performances Of Rajinikanth's Last 5 Films
- Kabali Fever Grips Kerala: 6 Rajinikanth Movies From The Past That Took Kerala Box Office By Storm!
- Rockline Venkatesh Chooses Dhanush's Movies To Remake In Kannada!
- NOT AGAIN: Rajinikanth Summoned By Madurai Court
- SHOCKER: MCA Graduate Pulls Ilayathalapathy Vijay, AR Murugadoss To Court
- Producers' Council Wants To Stop The Release Of Tamil Films But Vishal Says Paayum Puli Will Pounce
Lingaa, which received a clean 'U' certificate from the Censor Board much to the delight of all Rajinikanth fans will scorch its way into an overwhelming 5000 screens all across the world which is a record for any Tamil film. The movie's producer Rockline Venkatesh who confirmed the news has said that the film will definitely have an emotional connect with the audiences.
He has also revealed that the magnum opus which has been made with a budget of over 100 crore rupees will be released in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on Rajinikanth's birthday (December 12th) as decided earlier.
As the film's theatrical rights was bagged by Eros International, it was expected to be released in maximum number of screens, but a number as massive as 5000 is unheard of for any Tamil movie. Lingaa is sure to get a massive response from movie goers all across the world and is set to break the box office collections set by its contemporary movies. Also with the movie already censored, the run time of the film has been revealed and it is going to be 3 hours of non stop entertainment.
The movie is also free of tax which is an added advantage to everyone. Lingaa has already broken more than one record even before its release and there are talks that this film is going to be the biggest Rajinikanth release so far which will brush past Enthiran with ease. The film which has Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha as its leading ladies is touted to be a typical Rajinikanth entertainer which will be loved by his fans and other movie buffs.