- WOW! This Kunchacko Boban Starrer To Get A Tamil Remake?
- Malayalam Movies 2017 Round-up: Other Language Actors Who Made Their Debut In Mollywood!
- Ashok Kumar's Death: Kollywood In A State Of Shock!
- Villain Movie Review: Mohanlal, The Actor Is Back..!!
- Villain: Here's Everything You Want To Know About Manju Warrier's Role
- Good News For Tamil Cinema; Fans Regulations For Theatres
- Ghajinikanth First Look Causes A Flutter
Vishal who was recently seen displaying his heroism off screen by seizing DVD's in an effort to put an end to the piracy business in Tamil Nadu had also said that actors like Vishnu, Karthi, Arya, Jeeva and himself will act in a film free of cost to improve the entire set up of Actors' Association from the profit the film gains.
He had also expressed his disappointment the way Actors' Association (Nadigar Sangam) is administered and that naturally has irked the president of Actors' Association, Supreme Star Sarath Kumar. In a recent press meet, Sarath Kumar has issued a serious warning to Vishal.
Sarath Kumar has expressed his disappointment with Vishal's comments which depicts the administration of Actors' Association in a bad way. He has said Vishal will be eliminated from the association if he continues to depict the association's efforts in a negative manner.
He has also said that the Union was in a bad position when it was facing a debt of 5 crores and that lots of actors have come forward to put an end to the ongoing crisis by contributing from their own pockets'. He also mentioned that the Union has managed to pile up 3.5 crores already and is currently working on to lease a private property for the next 29 years.
Vishal, who has received a stern warning from the president of Actors' Association has chosen to hit back at the senior actor by calling his comments obscure and fake.
Check out Vishal's response here: OMG! Vishal Terms Sarath Kumar's Warning As Fake!