- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
The Bollywood and Tamil actress reiterated the importance of stem cell banking by mothers and the situation that led to her decision to go in for stem cell banking for her daughter.
"The decision to bank umbilical cord cell had to be taken at a time when taking baby steps to parenthood. And on our part, we did some research, spoke to friends and our families, of course. We were informed about it," said Aishwarya at the event. Find the photos on the slideshow...
Dressed In Red Saree
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was dressed in a red saree and black blouse with a string of fragrant jasmines decorating her hair bun.
On being informed it was Parents' Day, the mother of two-and-a-half year old Aaradhya said, "Every day is Parents' Day. We are meant to have such a beautiful experience in our lives and let us celebrate that emotion every week and day in our lives."
Why She Opted For Cell Banking For Her Daughter?
Describing the situation that led to her decision to go in for stem cell banking for her daughter, she said "Knowledge can be very very useful and once were aware of the potential of stem cell banking, the decision was natural and we recognised how stem cells are such a precious gift that can be given to our children."
Nature Given Resource
"I think that every expecting parent in our country should become aware of stem cell banking. Stem cells from the umbilical cord is a nature given resource. That needs to be preserved," she said.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was here to celebrate the milestone achievement of LifeCell's preserving of 1,00,000 umbilical cord stem cell units.