- 'Tamilselvanum Thaniyar Anjalum' Movie Review & Rating: When Commercialization Mars A Great Plot!
- 'Tamilselvanum Thaniyar Anjalum' Is Not A Remake Of 'Premium Rush': Director
- 'Pugazh' Weekend (First Three Days) Box Office Predictions
- 'Pugazh' Movie Review & Rating: Run-of-the-mill Political Drama
- Rakshasudu Movie Review - It's Surya And Surya
- Valiyavan Movie Review: Commercial Cinema Gone Wrong!
- Dhanush To Romance Trisha?
- Most Eligible Bachelors Of Tamil Films
- Thirumanam Enum (Ennum) Nikkah Review
- Nazriya Nazim Set For Marriage; To Bid Goodbye To Films?
- After Nayantara, Jai Set To Romance Trisha
- Jai Observes Ramzan (Ramadan) Fast
While Jai, who has denied the reports on conversion, gave an hint about his affection towards the Islam on messenger site by putting the status, "Alhamdhulillah". On the other end, Yuvan Shankar, Raja had expressed his love towards the religion a few months ago but did not clarify whether he is converted or not.
Here, we bring you the photos of the duo in the masjid. Find the snaps on the slideshow...
Jai Wearing Skull Cap
Actor Jai is seen wearing skull cap in the mosque.
Yuvan, Jai Along With Others At The Mosque
Music director Yuvan Shankar Raja and actor Jai with others in the mosque.
Jai Walking Out Of The Mosque
After performing prayer, Jai is walking out of the mosque.
Yuvan In The Mosque
Jai and Yuvan Shankar Raja had visited the mosque last Friday (June 6).