- Om Prakash Rao To Direct Aranmanai Remake
- Shocking! Police Complaint Against Sundar C By Rajinikanth's Producer
- Sundar C Aranmanai Strong At Box Office
- Aranmanai Success Party Photos
- Trisha Forgives Raai Laxmi
- Aranmanai Movie Review
- Aranmanai, Madras Clear Censor Tests
- All Is Well Between Raai Laxmi-Sundar C
- Tamil Movie Releases In September 2014
- Aranmanai Teaser Leaked; Khushboo Fumes
- Kalakalappu 2 Not On The Cards
- List Of Big Banner Tamil Films Releasing This Summer 2014
Sundar C's forthcoming movie Aranmanai has three hot and happening girls of Kollywood in the cast. As we all know, Hansika Motwnai, Raai Laxmi (Lakshmi Rai) and Andrea Jeremiah are playing the leads in the film. This has been the attractive part of the forthcoming Tamil movie. Now, their looks in the film have been revealed.
Aranmanai belongs to the genre horror-comedy, which Kollywood audience won't seen often. The making of the has been rich and it is evident in the promotional materials of the Tamil flick.Vinay Rai plays the male lead with Hansika Motwani, Raai Laxmi and Andrea Jeremiah playing pivotal role in the forthcoming movie. Here, we bring you the looks of the lead actresses...
Raai Laxmi Shows Off Curvy Waist
Gorgeous Lakshmi Rai shows off her curvy waist in Aranmanai.
Raai Laxmi In Short Dress
Raai Laxmi dons pink shorts with pink and yellow top.
A Fearsome Look Of Raai Laxmi
Here comes a surprise package for all Lakshmi Rai fans. It is not just glamour but there is much more to her role in Aranmanai. Here is a fearsome look of the actress.
Hansika Motwani Using Catapult
Hansika Motwani is seen using catapult to aim her target.
Andrea Turns Traditional
Andrea Jeremiah is seen donning traditional red embroidered saree. The big bindi adds more attraction to her serious look.
Raai Laxmi-Andrea In Aranmanai
While Lakshmi Rai has sported multi-colour ghagra, Andrea Jeremiah has donned in pink and yellow ghagra.
A Cute Look Of Andrea
Andrea has worn pink kurta in this photo from Aranmanai.
Hansika Motwani is seen in green and blue half saree with black sunglasses.