- Before Honey Rose, These South Actresses Spoke About Casting Couch
- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Star Cast Revealed!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Amala Paul's Character Sketch Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Character Sketch Goes Viral!
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni To Start Rolling In September!
- Nivin Pauly & Amala Paul Are Back Together!
The celebration of Amala Paul and Vijay's marriage have come to an end with the reception being grandly held in Chennai on Thursday evening (June 12). The much-awaited marriage and its follow up event saw some of the big names from South films wishing the newly-married couple.
The celebration was kicked-off on June 7 with a formal prayer, which was reported by media as engagement, in Kochi with Amala Paul and Vijay exchanging rings. The same evening they had sangeet. The couple took the wedding vows on June 12 as per the Hindu customs and on the same evening, they threw a reception. Here, we bring you some of the best pics of their engagement, wedding and reception.
The Beautiful Bride Just Before The Engagement
Amala Paul, who has sported white wedding gown, looks gorgeous in the attire. This picture was taken just before the engagement.
The couple exchanged rings at a prayer at St Jude Church, a place where Amala Paul grew up in and around. It was her wish to have a prayer here before the D-day.
Vijay-Amala Paul With Best Pals
No matter what, your best pals will always be with you at your best moments. GV Prakash Kumar is said to be a close friend of director Vijay. Hence, not only he graced the wedding but also the prayer in Kochi with his wife Saindhavi.
A Marriage She Never Imagined Before...
It is marriage that she never imagined before meeting Vijay. Amala Paul, a born Christian, could not have thought that someday she will tie the knot as per the Hindu customs.
Chiyaan Vikram, A Part Of Amala-Vijay Family
Chiyaan Vikram is not just another actor for director Vijay or a co-star to Amala Paul but a person like a member from their family for the relationship that he shares with the couple.
The Moment Of The Life Time
Here is a picture of the lifte time moment of the coupleas Vijay ties the knot to Amala Paul.
Mr. & Mrs. Amala Paul Vijay
The happy couple posing for camera after completing the marriage rituals.
Blessings Of Karunanidhi
The couple was more-than happy when grand old DMK patriarch and former Chief Minister M karunanidhi attended the marriage and blessed the couple.
K Balachander's Presence
Legendary director K Balachander was the special person in their wedding guest list.
Illayathalapathy Vijay, director Vijay and Amala Paul have become good friends since working in Thalaivaa. They stood united when their movie faced troubles during the release.