- WOW! Superstar Rajinikanth Has Praises For Aramm!
- Oh No! Velaikkaran Movie Release Postponed
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- CONFIRMED: Nivin Pauly-Nayantara's Love Action Drama Is Not A Remake
- WOW! Nivin Pauly & Nayantara As 'Vadakkunokkiyanthram' Characters
- Mollywood Retake: What If Kamal Haasan's Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mammootty & Sumalatha If Nirakkoottu Is Remade Now?
- Mollywood Retake: What If Suriya's Ghajini Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Best Of 2016: Who Is The Best Malayalam Actress Of The Year?
- Fahadh Faasil To Join Mohan Raja Project Soon
- Nayantara Is Not A Part Of Mahesh Babu's Next Film With AR Murugadoss
- Nayantara & Meera Jasmine Are Perfect For Dileep: Kavya Madhavan
Lot has been written about Nayantara-Prabhu Deva's affair and their break up. Their relationship was the talk of the town at one point of time and they never tried to hid their relationship. They appeared together in public events and confessed, without any hestitation, that they were in love. But to everybody's surprise, something went wrong in their relationship and they got separated.
The ex-couple maintained dignified silence on their break up and never talked about the reason behind the separation. This had paved way for rumour mongers to speculate that there were still chances of them getting together again. Now, the actress has been spotted with the tattoo of Prabhu Deva on her hand and it has given an impression that the Billa girl has not forgotten her ex-flame.
Nayantara was spotted with the tattoo on her left hand recently at an audio release function. She was the special guest at Amara Kaaviyam audio release function and she was spotted with the tattoo, which read 'Prabhu' (with P in English and rest of the name in Tamil). The Arrambam girl, who donned monochrome dress at the event, did not hesitate to show it off. Continue reading the story on the slideshow...
There have been reports of Nayantara removing it in a foreign country. But the latest development clearly shows that the tattoo is still very much in her left hand.
Prabhu Has A Place In Nayan's Heart?
It makes people believe that Prabhu Deva still has a place in Nayantara's heart. Does that mean that there is still a ray of hope for reconciliation? Only time will answer.
The other side of the story is that Nayantara and Simbu, her beau before she fell for Prabhu Deva, have started bonding well. Currently, they are working together in Idhu Namma Aalu.
Nayantara and Simbu have reportedly left the bitter memories of the past behind them and now they have turned good friends.
To everybody's surprise, Nayantara is also hanging out with Ganesh Venkatraman and many have raised eyebrows over their bonding on the sets of their forthcoming movie Thani Oruvan.