- Venkat Prabhu’s RK Nagar’s Teaser Out! Stirs Controversy...
- Jayaram Bags A Real Interesting Project!
- Venkat Prabhu & Kreshna Extend Their Support For A Noble Cause
- 'Chennai 600028 II': Mahat's Character & Looks Will Surprise You!
- Storyline Of 'Chennai 600028' Part 2: Young Lads Are Now Middle-aged Men!
- IN PICS: Launched - A Sequel To Venkat Prabhu's 'Chennai 600028'!
- CUT TO 2015: When Nivin Pauly & Co. Overpowered Suriya's Mass!
Recently there were news doing rounds that Venkat Prabhu has brought on board a couple of Telugu Superstars namely Prabhas and Rana Daggubati for his upcoming movie Mass with Surya. The director also confirmed the news by posting a picture with the Telugu actors along with Surya on his social networking page. Now the latest person to join the sets of Mass is actress Pranitha of Saguni fame.
Sources have confirmed that Pranitha will be seen in an important role in the movie and will be flying to Bulgaria later this month along with other crew members. What's interesting is that Amy Jackson who also was roped in for an important role was supposed to join the team when they start their shoot in Bulgaria. Whether Pranitha is her replacement or is Amy still among the thick of things is unclear.
Earlier there were reports doing rounds that Amy had been left out of the horror-comedy which was discarded by the sources close to the project. But now with Pranitha joining the team for a schedule in Bulgaria, looks like the I girl is not anymore involved in the picture.
Venkat Prabhu is also known for bringing in multiple actors and actresses to do cameo's in his movies. Telugu actors Prabhas and Rana Daggubati are said to have similar roles to play in the movie. But as far as Pranitha's role is concerned, an official word is awaited from the director on whether she is a replacement for Amy or not.
Also Read: Surya's Role In Mass Leaked?