- SNOOP! The Rise And Fall Of Prashanth
- Prashanth Has Given It Everything In His Comeback Film Saahasam, A Remake Of Allu Arjun's 'Julayi'!
- When Mani Ratnam Was Rejected By A Newcomer!
- Thiagarajan To Remake A Movie In 4 Languages!
- Hottie Nargis Fakhri's Sensuous Item Number In Kollywood
- Shocking Divorces Of Tamil/Kollywood Actors
- The Malayalam Remake Of Queen Gets A Title!
Well, Thiagarajan has said that he is not going to force his son Prashanth to take up the project. Even though he is aware of the value that the actor brings in to the project, the former would not pressurise him simply because the latter is busy with his own movies.
"Prashanth is busy with other projects. I'm not going to pressurize him to be part of the remake. His presence would definitely add some value to the project, but the choice to act or not is at his discretion," Thiagarajan told IANS.
Thiagarajan claims that it is not a regular role that has negative shade to the character. He has plans to cast a different actor if Prashanth turns down the offer.
"The casting process will start soon. Our idea is to rope in a popular heroine to be part of all the four versions (Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada) of the remake or choose two heroines to be part of two languages each. I don't have anyone in mind yet but we will finalize the female lead soon," Thiagarajan concludes.