- Who Said Celebrities Can't Be Friends? Priyamani & Parul Yadav Will Prove You Wrong!
- FILMIBEAT EXCLUSIVE! Check Out Priyamani's Wedding Video!
- South Indian Actress Priyamani To Get Married To Industrialist Mustafa Raj Today, August 23!
- Sonia Agarwal & Priyamani Confirmed For Ravichandran's Dasharatha
- Chowka Gets A Release Date
- Duniya Vijay's Dana Kayonu Gearing Up For Dasara Release
The ALS ice bucket challenge has blurred the borders and united people from different castes, countries, colours, creed and religion. The challenge is taken for a cause and people are joining hands for a noble cause with loads of fun.
Hansika Motwani was the first South Indian star to accept the challenge to create awareness about Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. After taking it, she nominated all her follwoers to take up the challenge. Like her, many celebrities have joined hands for the cause and Priyamani too was nominated by her friend.
However, Priyamani has declined the ALS ice bucket challenge. But she has said that she will donate as much as she can for the noble cause. Find the tweets of her below:
"So I Hv been challenged to do the #ALSIceBucketChallenge by my good friend #RJ Rakesh of #RadioOne blore....
Regarding the #ALSIceBucketChallenge ..I was challenged by my friend #rakesh..I have to decline the challenge..however ..
Will donate as much as I can for the noble cause!!"
On the professional front, Priyamani has a few projects in her kitty in different industries. Ambareesha (Kannada) and Ithu Njangalude Family (Malayalam) are her forthcoming films. She does not have any movie in Tamil or Telugu.