- Sri Reddy Accuses Raghava Lawrence Of Misbehaving With Her, Claims He Asked Her To 'Tempt'
- These Legends Were Instrumental In Raghava Lawrence's Career!
- What Did Rajinikanth, Satyaraj, Raghava Lawrence, Vivek & Vishal Say To The Media?
- Ritika Singh Paired Opposite Raghava Lawrence
- Nayantara To Join Hands With Raghava Lawrence?
- IN PICS: New Stills Of Raghava Lawrence's 'Motta Siva Ketta Siva' Takes Internet By Storm!
Raghava Lawrence of Muni fame has started a new trend by building a temple dedicated to his mother in Poonamallee near Chennai. He has said that his mother had to go through a lot of difficulties to raise him and it is because of her prayers and endeavour that he is alive today.
Raghava Lawrence has already built a temple for Sri Raghavendra Swamy at Thirumullaivoyal whom the actor worships with great faith. He has mentioned in many interviews that when he was suffering from a particular condition as a child, it was his mother's loving care and her frequent visit to Sri Raghavendra Swamy temple that cured him.
When people keep themselves busy building temples for actors and actresses, it is indeed a refreshing thought to build one for his/her mother. The choreographer-actor-filmmaker has said that this is the best way to show his love and affection for his mother and has also mentioned that he dedicates the temple to all the mothers across the globe.
Meanwhile, his movie Muni 3: Ganga which has Taapsee and himself in the lead roles has almost been completed and is expected to hit the screens very soon.