- These Legends Were Instrumental In Raghava Lawrence's Career!
- What Did Rajinikanth, Satyaraj, Raghava Lawrence, Vivek & Vishal Say To The Media?
- Ritika Singh Paired Opposite Raghava Lawrence
- Nayantara To Join Hands With Raghava Lawrence?
- IN PICS: New Stills Of Raghava Lawrence's 'Motta Siva Ketta Siva' Takes Internet By Storm!
- Ilayathalapathy Vijay Helps Raghava Lawrence With 5 Lakh Rupees To Educate Poor Kids
- Raghava Lawrence Builds Temple For His Mother
Success has not come by accident but with a lot of hard work for Raghava Lawrence. The multifaceted personality has never stuck in one department and learning new things have always been his forte. From choreographer to director, he has put himself in different roles and tasted success.
Of all movies, Muni earned a good name for Raghava Lawrence in South films. The Tamil movie became a sleeper hit and paved way for its sequel - Kanchana. Industry, never had any expectations from this movie but it turned out to be a bigger hit than its first instalment.
Now, Raghava Lawrence is getting ready for the third instalment of Muni franchise titled Ganga. The horror-comedy movie is game for the last leg of the shooting, which was stopped for a while after Raghava fell ill. The filming will begin on September 05 and it will last for 20 days.
The post-production work is expectedly time consuming due to graphic works for the portions of ghost character in Muni 3: Ganga. Raghava Lawrence has plans to wrap up the post-production by the end of November and he wants to release the film in December.
Muni 3: Ganga has Taapsee Pannu in the female lead role and it is produced by Bellamkonda Suresh. It has Rajavel Olhiveeran's cinematography and S Thaman's music.