- Mammootty And Anushka Shetty To Team Up For A Movie?
- REASON IS SURPRISING! Anushka Shetty REJECTS A Bollywood Offer & Prabhas Is To Be Solely Blamed
- WHY SO ANGRY? Anushka Shetty LOST Her Cool When Asked About Prabhas; Gives A Very BLUNT Reply!
- Bhaagamathie Box Office: The Anushka Shetty Starrer Strikes Gold!
- WHO IS THAT LUCKY GIRL? This Person CONFIRMED That Prabhas Is Getting Married This Year!
- WHAT WENT WRONG? Anushka Shetty's SHOCKING REACTION; Says Definitely NOT Getting Married To Prabhas
After Rajinikanth, it was the turn of Anushka Shetty to visit the Kollur Mookambika temple. She took a break from the shooting of her forthcoming movie Lingaa to pay a visit to one of the most revered pilgrimage centers in Karnataka.
Anushka Shetty, whose native is Mangalore, came to Kollur temple in a vehicle arranged by the Lingaa team on Tuesday (September 10). She was welcomed by the temple management. To show their mark of respect to her, they presented her a saree along with prasadam.
The actress offered a special pooja and performed her prayers before leaving the temple. The monsoon season in the coastal region ensured less crowd in the temple. This helped her to have a hassle-free darshan of the deity.
However, there was a decent number of devotees as it was a Tuesday, which is a special day for the goddess. Initially, many could not recognise her but later people realised her identity.
Anushka Shetty will be now filming the key portions of Lingaa in and around Shimoga. The film unit, which has been busy shooting in this part of Karnataka for about three weeks, is getting ready to shoot the climax portions of the flick. Sonakshi Sinha, Dev Gill and Vijayakumar are the other prominent names who are shooting the movie here.