- Actress Simran To Play The Female Lead In Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film?
- Huma Qureshi To Play Superstar Rajinikanth's Love Interest In Kaala
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
- SemmaWeightu Song From Rajinikanth’s Kaala Released: This One’s For The Rap Lovers!
- Rajinikanth & Vijay Sethupathi To Share The Screen Space For The First Time!
- Unlike Aamir Khan, Salman Khan Is NOT Scared Of Rajinikanth; All You Need To Know About Their Clash!
The superstar cut the cake in Theertahalli, Shimoga district, in Karnataka. Sonakshi Sinha, the female lead of Lingaa, shared the excitement on Twitter.
On her Twitter account she posted a picture and wrote, "40 years of entertaining ppl like a boss! I was just part of a historic celebration! Congrats @SuperstarRajini sir!" The superstar shot his first scene in films 40 years ago on August 18. So, this day has become a memorable day in his life.
Coming back to his film, the Lingaa team is currently shooting in Shimoga. The filming was started last week and the film unit will be shooting key portions in and around Theertahalli and Jog falls. The shooting is expected to last for 20-25 days here.
The movie was kick-started in May in Mysore. The Lingaa team has completed a schedule in Hyderabad recently. The movie is directed by KS Ravikumar and produced by Rockline Venkatesh. It will release on December 12 to coincide with the superstar's birthday.