- Vijay Sethupathi Signed The Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film Without Listening To The Script
- Rajinikanth's Kaala: Huma Qureshi's Character Poster Is Out!
- Rajinikanth VS Mammootty VS Mohanlal: A Phenomenal Competition Awaits!
- Actress Simran To Play The Female Lead In Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film?
- Huma Qureshi To Play Superstar Rajinikanth's Love Interest In Kaala
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
Only right things will be heard when someone is talking about Superstar Rajinikanth. Adding to the never ending stories of his simplicity and sincerity is one of the crew member from the sets of Lingaa who has said that the entire unit of Lingaa has been surprised to say the least by looking at the star's punctuality and simplicity.
"When it comes to dubbing, the present-day stars will accept to work only from 10 in the morning till 6 in the evening. Also, they will tend to rest themselves for an hour in between. But, India's highest paid actor has surprised each and everyone of us by working from 9 A.M to 9 P.M" the insider has said.
The first day of dubbing saw Rajinikanth walk into the dubbing theatre at 8:55 A.M. While walking in, he has asked the crew members "Is it late? I'm here on time right?" by taking a look at his watch. After finishing his lunch he has not shown any interests to rest himself even for a while. "Am here to dub for my movie, not to take rest" the actor has said and has gone on to dub till 9 P.M.
In another instance, the film crew had booked a costly hotel in Hyderabad to shoot some sequences, there Rajini had been given a seperate room in one of the upper floors for him to stay. When the assistant director had walked up to him and said "Sir, please be in your room we will call you when the shot is ready" the actor has reacted by saying "If I go up now, one of you should come all the way up just to inform me the shot is ready which is an unnecessary waste of time. I will stay here, let me know when the shot is ready" and has waited promptly for half an hour before getting into action.