TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
After long delay, Rajinikanth's Kochadaiiyaan music is ready to hit the stands. The much-awaited album will be launched in February. The music was supposed to be released in December 12 for the superstar's birthday, but it was postponed for some reasons.
Sources have said that the audio will be launched on February 15, a day after the Valentine's Day. Sony Music, the audio rights holder, has locked in the date and planning for a grand event. However, the venue and other details are under wraps.
While some say that it will be released in Chennai itself, a few claim that it could be launched outside the country. Rajinikanth's audio of his previous movie Endhiran was released in Malaysia.
The music of Kochadaiiyaan is composed by none other than Oscar Award winner AR Rahman. Valli and a few have penned the lyrics for the songs.
Kochadaiiyaan is directed by Rajini's daughter Soundarya Ashwin. It is produced by Eros International. Deepika Padukone has played the female lead role in the film. Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff plays the role of a baddie in the flick. Shobana, Aadhi, Sarath Kumar and others are in the cast.
The film is a fictional account of Tamil Pandya King Kochadaiyaan Ranadheeran. It will hit the screens on April 14.