- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
- Post The Kaala Debacle, The Makers Of Rajinikanth's 2.0 Are In A Fix And Here Are The Details
The shooting of Rajinikanth starrer Lingaa, which was kicked off in May, will come to an end today (September 23). The final segment of the filming consists of power-packed action sequences, which is being helmed by Lee Whittaker, the stunt choreographer of the flick.
Lee Whittaker revealed on the Twitter that the shooting will come to an end with the completion of the action sequence. "Last day of climax for #lingaa ending on a huge stunt! Great seq with @RathnaveluDop will miss the team!"
Lingaa shooting has begun in May 2014 in Mysore, Karnataka. Since then, the team has worked as per the schedule to ensure that the shooting completes on time. This completion holds the key for the film's release. The Tamil movie will be released as a Rajinikanth birthday treat on December 12.
The Tamil movie stars Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha in the female lead roles. Santhanam, Karnukaran, Jagapathi Babu, Dev Gill, Vijayakumar and others are in the cast.
The story of the movie is written by Kannada director Pon Kumaran, a former associate of KS Ravikumar. The film is set in different periods and Rajinikanth will be seen in dual roles. Lingaa is produced by leading Kannada producer Rockline Venkatesh.