- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
- SemmaWeightu Song From Rajinikanth’s Kaala Released: This One’s For The Rap Lovers!
- Rajinikanth & Vijay Sethupathi To Share The Screen Space For The First Time!
- Unlike Aamir Khan, Salman Khan Is NOT Scared Of Rajinikanth; All You Need To Know About Their Clash!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Grabs A Mega Project Opposite These Two Superstars? Also Spotted At An Event
- Salman Khan Is Not Fake Like Others; Whatever He Says, He Does From The Heart - Prabhudeva
Rajinikanth's Lingaa, which is being shot in Karnataka, has drawn protests from environmentalists, who have accused the film unit of polluting the Linganamakki dam. They have been raising voice against the movie for two weeks now and the issue has now landed at the Deputy Commissioner's office.
The environmentalists say that the Lingaa team is not taking precautions to safeguard the good atmosphere in and around the Linganamakki dam. Plastics and other wastages are being dumped and the workers are careless about the cleanliness. Thus, they want the shooting of the Tamil movie to be stopped immediately.
They have submitted a petition to the Deputy Commissioner and requested him to take the action immediately. The same team has now sent a petition to Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramiah too. The source from the sets say that halting the filming at this stage will affect the Lingaa team badly. The shooting plans will go haywire and the producer will lose a huge amount of money.
However, Lingaa team is confident of resolving the issue. Producer Rockline Venkatesh is likely to contact actor and Housing Minister Ambareesh, who is a close friend of Rajinikanth, if required any help. The latest schedule of the shooting started on August 14 in Theerthahalli, Shimoga district, Karnataka.