- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
Get ready to watch Superstar Rajinikanth in action in his upcoming movie Lingaa right from Friday midnight. According to the latest report the first show in many parts of Tamil Nadu including Chennai will begin at either 12 or 1 in the morning followed by the second show which will begin at 4:30 am.
Each and every theatre that will showcase Lingaa in Tamil Nadu will have this special screening at midnight. Though official reservations to book the tickets started today(Dec 9), the tickets for the special screening has already been sold out as it started 3 days ago.
In Chennai, theatres like Kasi, Raj Theatre in Saidapet, Jothi Theatre, Vettri Theatres in Chromepet, AGS Cinemas and many other theatres will air the special midnight shows.
Since in the morning, Rajinikanth fans will be engaged in social welfare activities like organizing blood donation camps, pledging to donate eyes, raising funds to help the poor among others owing to Rajinikanth's birthday, they would prefer to watch their favourite star on screen at midnight.
Lingaa is managing to stir up excitement among Rajinikanth fans and movie goers like no other movies have done in the past. Also, since Rajinikanth will be seen in a live action film after Enthiran which was released four and a half years ago, everyone are waiting desperately for the calendar to read 12th December 2014.
The movie which has been made with a budget of over 100 crore rupees is directed by KS Ravikumar and is produced by Rockline Venkatesh. The movie is composed by the Mozart of Madras, AR Rahman and has cameraman Randy showcasing each and every characters gracefully.