- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
- Post The Kaala Debacle, The Makers Of Rajinikanth's 2.0 Are In A Fix And Here Are The Details
- Kaala Box Office: Is The Rajinikanth Starrer A Hit Or A Flop?
- Kaala Box Office Collections: The Film Crosses Another Milestone!
- Rajinikanth To Team Up With AR Murugadoss For An Upcoming Movie?
- Kaala Box Office Collection Report: Registers a Strong Opening In Malaysia!
- Kaala Box Office Update: The Rajinikanth Starrer Becomes Third Highest Grossing Tamil Film In The US
- Kaala Box Office Collection: What Was The Day 1 Collections Of The Movie In Kerala?
A British girl is working in Rajinikanth's forthcoming Tamil movie Lingaa. An actress named Lauren J Irwin is pairing up with the Tamil superstar for important portions of the flick. The moment the fans of Rajini came to know about her entry, they showered her with loads of questions on Twitter. She was quizzed like an interview by the people. Here, we bring you the excerpts from it.
On asking her to tell about herself, Lauren J Irwin tweeted, "I'm British, born and grew up in Liverpool, United Kingdom, but I now live in Los Angeles :)"
"I auditioned for a role in the movie and I was cast :)," Lauren J Irwin said on asking about how she landed in Lingaa.
A Rajinikanth fans asked her to reveal about her role in Lingaa for which she said, "I can't say much about the role at the moment, sorry. Hope you enjoy it when it's released though!" Sources say that she will be romancing the superstar in a flashback episode, which takes us back to the pre-Independence era.
"He is a very nice, down to earth man. Very welcoming & a fantastic actor!" She said responding to a question related to her experience of working with Rajinikanth. Continue reading the interview on the slideshow and also see some of the pictures that was found on her Twitter page.
Sharing her memorable moment, she said, "After I shot my first scene & he came over to say that it was really good. He was very welcoming & supportive & a really nice man!"
Talking about her makeup artist, she said, "My makeup artist was called Panny. We all had a diff artist, I'm not sure of Rajinikanth's makeup artists name."
"Unbelievable!!! He is a fantastic director!! I absolutely loved working with him!!!" This was her reaction when she was asked about director KS Ravikumar.
On India, she said, "It was a wonderful movie to film! And I look forward to coming back to India! Wonderful place! So beautiful!"
Rajinikanth's fans ensured Lauren J Irwin to trend on Twitter for which she said, "Wow! Guys! Thank you so much for the unbelievable support! Follows, comments, making me trend!! You are so amazing! I appreciate it so much!"