- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
- Post The Kaala Debacle, The Makers Of Rajinikanth's 2.0 Are In A Fix And Here Are The Details
Superstar Rajinikanth has worked in 170 films and has an illustrious career spanning over four decades and yet, the humble actor has admitted that he was feeling extremely nervous while shooting for duet songs in his upcoming movie Lingaa.
"I worked very hard for this film. Working hard does not mean the action scenes of a train fight or climax fight. It is about doing duets with these two girls (Sonakshi and South Indian actress Anushka). I know Sonakshi since her childhood. She grew up at the same time like Aishwarya and Soundarya (his daughters) did." said Rajinikanth at Lingaa Telugu audio launch.
"I was sweating when I had to do duets with Sonakshi. I did not feel so tensed even while doing the first take in my first film. If God is to punish an artiste, it is by letting him do a duet after the age of 60." he added evoking laughter among hundreds of people present at the event.
The most anticipated Rajinikanth's film is all set to make its way into thousands of theatres on December 12, in Tamil as well as Telugu. Rajinikanth said he has acted in Lingaa after a long gap of four-and-half years, as Kochadaiiyaan, his last film, belonged to a different genre.
"It is my luck that I have done such a film in my career," he said pointing out at the technicians who have worked in the movie. He also thanked KS Ravikumar and said the film wouldn't have been completed in just six months without the hard work inputted by the director.