- I Told Rajinikanth That 'Kabali' Is Neither A Ranjith Nor A Rajini Film: KS Ravikumar
- Sudeep & Nithya Menen Starrer 'Mudinja Ivana Pudi' Releasing In April!
- Sudeep-Nithya Menon Starring 'Mudinja Ivan Pudi' To Release In April!
- WATCH: Kichcha Sudeep's New Promo From Bigg Boss Season 3
- Sudeep To Fight With 6 Baddies In Bi-Lingual 'Mudinja Ivana Pudi'
- Sudeep-Priya Divorce: 'Ranna' Actor Asks For Privacy! (Tweets)
After a long time, Rajinikanth seems to be getting ready to entertain audience for the second time in a year! A confusing statement isn't it? Well, the superstar's Lingaa is likely to light the screens for Diwali. Yes, the makers of the film are working hard to release the film during the biggest festive time of India.
The latest buzz in the industry is that Rajinikanth wants to release one more film in 2014. His Kochadaiiyaan was released in May 2014 and Lingaa could possibly be the second release of the year.
It is said that Rajinikanth is disappointed because he has taken a long break from films. His last film before Kochadaiiyaan was Endhiran wayback in 2010. It means the break was four years. To make up for the lost time, the superstar's decided to work on a quickie and choose KS Ravikumar's project.
The entire team is working overtime to finish the shooting at the earliest. The filming is fast progressing and it could be wrapped up by August. It will give enough time for the Lingaa team to work on post-production works and movie promotions.
Lingaa is produced by leading Kannada producer Rockline Venkatesh. It has Sonakshi Sinha playing the female lead. AR Rahman is composing music with Rathnavelu handling the camera.