- Kaala Box Office Collections: The Film Crosses Another Milestone!
- Rajinikanth To Team Up With AR Murugadoss For An Upcoming Movie?
- Kaala Box Office Collection Report: Registers a Strong Opening In Malaysia!
- Kaala Box Office Update: The Rajinikanth Starrer Becomes Third Highest Grossing Tamil Film In The US
- Kaala Box Office Collection: What Was The Day 1 Collections Of The Movie In Kerala?
- Actress Easwari Rao Initially Thought She Would Play Rajinikanth's Mother In Kaala
The forthcoming Tamil movie Lingaa is in its last leg of the shooting. Currently, the film unit is canning some action sequences choreographed by Lee Whitaker.
Rajinikanth, Sonakshi Sinha along with Dev Gill are working in this schedule of shooting held in Shimoga district, Karnataka. The shooting had begun in the third week of August and the team has completed shooting as per their schedule.
"We are currently shooting the climax sequences. Hollywood stuntman Lee Whitaker is busy canning some important action scenes in the climax. The film has come out very well," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
On the other end, the film unit will have a day off on September 15 when director KS Ravikumar along with Rajinikanth return to Chennai to attend the audio launch function of forthcoming Tamil movie Ai.
"We have shooting here for nearly two weeks now. The team is expected to take a break next week as Rajini sir and Ravi sir are likely to attend the audio launch of Shankar's Ai" the source added. Director Shankar was recently in Shimoga to invite the superstar and KS Ravikumar.
Lingaa will hit the screens on December 12.