- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
Sonakshi Sinha has shared her unhappiness over poor hotel service provided to her by the makers of forthcoming Tamil movie Lingaa. She wrote about it on her Twitter account on Wednesday (August 18) before deleting the post to avoid a controversy.
On the social networking site, she wrote, "God what have i done that u have found the WORST hotel ever and put me in there?!?" (sic)" Sonakshi Sinha is currently shooting her debut Tamil movie Lingaa in Jog, Shimoga district, Karnataka.
It is said that Sonakshi Sinha was upset with the accommodation given to her in Jog. So, she shared her displeasure on the same on Twitter. But after posting it, she probably realised that it could create a controversy.
According to sources, there are many hotels near Jog falls. Producer Rockline Venkatesh has given the best available accommodation to the Lingaa team. The film unit will shoot the movie in and around Shimoga for about 25 days.
Lingaa is directed by KS Ravikumar and produced by leading Kannada producer Rockline Venkatesh. Anushka Shetty plays one of the female leads in the movie. Santhanam, Jagapathi Babu, Dev Gill, Karunakaran, Radha Ravi and others are in the cast. The Tamil movie will release on December 12 to coincide with the superstar's birthday.