- Kaala Box Office Collections: The Film Crosses Another Milestone!
- Rajinikanth To Team Up With AR Murugadoss For An Upcoming Movie?
- Kaala Box Office Collection Report: Registers a Strong Opening In Malaysia!
- Kaala Box Office Update: The Rajinikanth Starrer Becomes Third Highest Grossing Tamil Film In The US
- Kaala Box Office Collection: What Was The Day 1 Collections Of The Movie In Kerala?
- Actress Easwari Rao Initially Thought She Would Play Rajinikanth's Mother In Kaala
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Japan visit has been much-talked about and debated in the media since the last few days. His five-day tour has been extensively covered by the national media on a daily basis. During the visit, one noticeable factor that drew the English media's attention is the fact about Tamil superstar Rajinikanth's popularity in Japan.
A few English media houses discovered that there is a sizeable fan following not for a Bollywood star but for a superstar from South India which is none other than our Rajinikanth. When a TV channel randomly spoke to Japanese citizens, they found out that there was a base for the Endhiran star in the country. (Click The Below Image To Watch The Video.)
Interestingly, a member from the Rajinikanth's fan club spoke to a TV channel and said that he was a big fan of Tamil superstar along with Narendra Modi. In the short chat, he uttered famous dialogue from the superstar's classic Baasha.
Rajinikanth's association with Japan begun in 1995 when his Muthu was dubbed into Japanese language. The movie laid a successful foundation for Rajini's films in this part of the world. Ever since, the actor's selected hit films have been dubbed and released in the language.