- Uppu Karuvaadu Movie Review & Rating: Dialogues Save The Day!
- Selfie With Mahatma Gandhi: Indru Netru Naalai Promises To Be A Good Sci-Fi Entertainer!
- Anushka Has More Screen Space In Lingaa!
- Nitin-Karunakaran's Movie Titled Chinnadana Nee Kosam
- Photos: VV Vinayak Launches Nitin-Karunakaran's Film
- Nitin Reddy To Romance Kaanchi Actress Mishti
Actor Karunakaran, who will be sharing screen space with superstar Rajinikanth in Lingaa has spoken about his experience with Tamil Nadu's biggest star. He said that he was quite amazed when Rajinikanth appreciated him for Soodhu Kavvum.
"I remember it was my first day on the sets of Lingaa. Director K.S. Ravi Kumar had just introduced me to the superstar, and I literally froze in awe. That moment became even more special when Rajini sir appreciated my performance in Soodhu Kavvum", Karunakaran has revealed.
Soodhu Kavvum, directed by Nalan Kumarasamy is one of the best Tamil comedy entertainers of recent times. Karunakaran portrayed the role of a spoilt son of a sincere politician, who kidnaps himself to extract money from his father.
"What really touched me was that he even remembered my character's name (Arumai Prakasam) from the film. A rare compliment coming from Rajini sir meant a lot to me," he said.
Karunakaran will be playing a side kick to main comedian Santhanam in Lingaa. With Rajinikanth playing the lead, the movie is expected to be high on comedy as everyone knows that Rajinikanth can pull off subtle comedies with ease.
The Soodhu Kavvum actor who has a series of upcoming projects such as Kappal, Nanbenda, Kanithan and Mahabalipuram under his kitty says he wants to concentrate on doing films that meet audience's expectations.