- Ranjith-Rajini Project: Is It Rajinikanth & Rajinikanth Or Rajinikanth & 'Attakathi' Dinesh?
- Soundarya Rajinikanth Blessed With A Baby Boy, Rajinikanth Gets His Third Grandson!
- AR Rahman: I Am Scripting A Movie!
- Lingaa Box Office(2nd Week): Scores Well In Chennai
- Rajinikanth: I Was Feeling Nervous While Shooting For Lingaa
- OMG! Kochadaiiyaan Causes Problems For Lingaa!
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
At the audio launch of India's first motion capture film Kochadaiiyaan, Rajinikanth had requested his younger daughter and the director of Kochadaiiyaan to start up a family of her own before she could invest her time in making films. His wish has turned true as Soundarya R Ashwin is now pregnant with her first child.
Soundarya, who married Ashwin Ramkumar, an industrialist on September 3rd 2010 at Rani Meyyammai Hall in Chennai has taken Rajinikanth's words seriously and has curbed her dreams to fulfill her father's wish. Rajinikanth had said, "after setting up your family, you have all the time in the world to chase your dreams and ambitions".
Soundarya has worked in many Tamil films like Padayappa, Sandakozhi, Sivakasi and Sivaji as a graphic designer. She became a noted film producer through the 2010 movie Goa and then finally directed Kochadaiiyaan with her father in the lead.
Recently, she became the head of Eros Now in South India. However, she was already connected with Eros International as the director of creativity and strategy team.
After the release of Kochadaiiyaan, she had expressed her desire to make more number of motion capture films with better quality that would start a new trend in Indian film industry. "All movies of various genres cannot be made into a live action cinema, that's when motion capture movies comes into the picture," she had said.