- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
- SemmaWeightu Song From Rajinikanth’s Kaala Released: This One’s For The Rap Lovers!
- Rajinikanth & Vijay Sethupathi To Share The Screen Space For The First Time!
- Unlike Aamir Khan, Salman Khan Is NOT Scared Of Rajinikanth; All You Need To Know About Their Clash!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Grabs A Mega Project Opposite These Two Superstars? Also Spotted At An Event
- Salman Khan Is Not Fake Like Others; Whatever He Says, He Does From The Heart - Prabhudeva
We had earlier informed that Rajinikanth's upcoming film might be a relatively low budget quickie. Now sources close to the Superstar has revealed that the Lingaa star might act in a movie which will be directed by none other than his elder daughter Aishwarya R Dhanush.
If at all Aishwarya manages to get her father's call sheet, then young music composer Anirudh might get a chance to compose music for a Rajinikanth flick. Official announcement from Aishwarya regarding this project is expected soon.
It may be recalled that earlier Aishwarya R. Dhanush had expressed her desire to direct Rajinikanth at least once. Looks like the veteran actor has decided to make her daughter realize her dream. It is to be noted that Rajinikanth has already acted under his second daughter's directorial venture Kochadaiiyaan, India's first motion capture movie.
Aishwarya's first film as a director 3, starring Dhanush and Shruti Haasan failed at the box office but was hailed critically. Her upcoming movie Vai Raja Vai is touted to be a romantic thriller and has managed to create some expectations. Vai Raja Vai has Gautham Karthik and Priya Anand in lead roles and also has Dhanush playing a cameo. While cinematographer turned director Velraj wields the camera, Yuvan Shankar Raja has taken care of the musical part.
Vai Raja Vai's audio was launched recently and has already received positive reviews from fans with many calling it a comeback from Yuvan Shankar Raja. The movie is expected to hit theatres early next year.
Also Read: Top 10 Biggest Flops Of Rajinikanth