- Kabali Fever Grips Kerala: 6 Rajinikanth Movies From The Past That Took Kerala Box Office By Storm!
- Rockline Venkatesh Chooses Dhanush's Movies To Remake In Kannada!
- NOT AGAIN: Rajinikanth Summoned By Madurai Court
- SHOCKER: MCA Graduate Pulls Ilayathalapathy Vijay, AR Murugadoss To Court
- Producers' Council Wants To Stop The Release Of Tamil Films But Vishal Says Paayum Puli Will Pounce
- CONFIRMED: Rudhramadevi And Puli To Be Dubbed In Kannada!
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
Here is another news pertaining to Lingaa's intro song. For the first time ever, Rajinikanth's intro song will have a rap portion. Sri Lanka's proficient rapper who is also the founder and owner of Antostage Records, Aaryan Dinesh Kanagaratnam has taken care of the rap portion with legendary singer S. P. Balasubrahmanyam singing the rest of the song.
The song which has been shot in foreign locales is titled 'Oh Nanba' and is expected to be another trademark Rajinikanth's song with strong messages for his fans. There are a couple of first time factors in the song for a Rajinikanth's introductory song with capturing it on camera in foreign shores being one and adding a rap portion being the second.
It is to be noted that Vijay's introduction song 'Pakkam Vanthu' in Kaththi had a rap portion too but 'Hiphop Tamizha' Aadhi shed some light on it by saying that its a new genre called T-rap commonly known as trap which is trending in the western countries.
Much more about the song will be revealed on November 16th when the audio is launched. The movie will feature 6 songs. While 'Kaviperarasu' Vairamuthu has written lyrics for 5, his son Madhan Karky has penned a song named 'Mona Gasolina'.
It is also worth mentioning that Rajinikanth has broken his usual sentiments in his first song as all of his introduction songs have been shot in India so far.
Also Read: Rajinikanth's Lingaa : Song Lyrics Decoded!