- Did Rajinikanth Donate 10 Crores Sans Publicity To Help Rain Affected Pregnant Women Of Tamil Nadu?
- OMG! Kochadaiiyaan Causes Problems For Lingaa!
- OMG! Cheating Case Against Mrs. Rajinikanth!
- Look, Who Has Sung A Song In Rajinikanth's Kochadaiiyaan!
- Rajinikanth-Latha Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary
- See rare pictures of Rajinikanth-Latha on their 32nd wedding anniversary
One can even say that it has been the question of the century, will Rajinikanth join politics? Well, the answer is yet to be discovered but the latest buzz regarding the icon's association with politics is that he might not join BJP but might start his own political party!
According to a daily, some important data on number of members in Rajini's fan clubs across India are being collected. Also some refreshing changes are said to be taking place inside the fan club and have asked its members to give feedback on the Superstar joining politics.
Also, the recent news of Tamilisai Soundararajan, the BJP's head in Tamil Nadu meeting Latha Rajinikanth during Navarathri function has raised a lot of speculations. "BJP is ready to announce Rajinikanth as CM candidate and if Rajinikanth starts a new party, BJP is ready to support him but all they want is to be associated with the Superstar" a report from a leading newspaper read.
Interestingly, a contrary statement from BJP's senior member Ganesan reads "Strong attempts to bring Rajinikanth into politics are happening but Rajinikanth will not join politics". It is also said that Rajinikanth has asked Amit Shah, a BJP leader who allegedly met Rajini in Hyderabad to wait till Lingaa's shoot before he could come up with a decision.