- Actress Simran To Play The Female Lead In Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film?
- Huma Qureshi To Play Superstar Rajinikanth's Love Interest In Kaala
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
- SemmaWeightu Song From Rajinikanth’s Kaala Released: This One’s For The Rap Lovers!
- Rajinikanth & Vijay Sethupathi To Share The Screen Space For The First Time!
- Unlike Aamir Khan, Salman Khan Is NOT Scared Of Rajinikanth; All You Need To Know About Their Clash!
Rajinikanth paid a visit to the famous Kollur Mookambika temple, Udupi district, Karnataka, on Sunday (August 24). The Tamil superstar has been busy shooting his forthcoming movie Lingaa in and around Theerthahalli, Shimoga district.
The actor made a surprise visit to the temple. Producer Rockline Venkatesh made arrangement for his visit after Rajinikanth expressed his wish to visit the Mookambika temple. He was welcomed by the temple authorities, say our sources.
LS Murthy, the temple's executive officer and Ramakrishna Adiga, Superintendent of Mookambika temple, welcomed Rajinikanth and ensured that the actor had a peaceful time in the temple. As it is a monsoon season, the devotees were less in numbers. This helped the Tamil actor have a good darshan of the goddess.
Rajinikanth performed his prayer and spent some time before leaving the temple. The Tamil superstar had taken a break from the shooting of his forthcoming movie Lingaa. The film unit will be shooting some key portions in and around Shimoga. It is a 20-25 days schedule which was kick-started on August 15.
Lingaa is directed by KS Ravikumar and produced by Rockline Venkatesh. Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty are playing the female lead roles. The film will release on December 12 to coincide with Rajinikanth's birthday.