- Post The Kaala Debacle, The Makers Of Rajinikanth's 2.0 Are In A Fix And Here Are The Details
- Kaala Box Office: Is The Rajinikanth Starrer A Hit Or A Flop?
- Kaala Box Office Collections: The Film Crosses Another Milestone!
- Rajinikanth To Team Up With AR Murugadoss For An Upcoming Movie?
- Kaala Box Office Collection Report: Registers a Strong Opening In Malaysia!
- Kaala Box Office Update: The Rajinikanth Starrer Becomes Third Highest Grossing Tamil Film In The US
A few incidents at the shooting spot of Rajinikanth starrer Lingaa has convinced its crew that the promising project has the blessings of the almighty. In a recent interview, the director of the film KS Ravikumar has opened up about a few incidents that took everyone by surprise at the sets of Lingaa.
Incident 1: Before commencing the shoot of the film in Karnataka, the team wanted to visit a temple. While there were no temples within their reach, they were informed about a small temple in the vicinity by a local. When they reached the temple, everyone were pleasantly surprised after learning that they had reached a temple of lord Shiva named as 'Lingeshwara temple'.
Incident 2: According to KS Ravikumar, the first scene was actually shot when it was raining heavily. Despite rain pouring down, everyone present at the location had witnessed a huge spark at a fair distance. The crew could not figure out what had caused the spark but many who were working at the location believed it to be the intervention of the supreme power.
Incident 3: The responsibility of choosing the right dam on which the plot of the entire movie revolves was given to cinematographer Randy and the production designer Sabu Cyril. After visiting three dams, both of them had unanimously agreed to shoot the film on a dam which they thought would be apt according to the story of the film. Only after selecting the right dam, did everyone come to know that the dam located about 6 km from Jog Falls in Karnataka was named as 'Linganamakki Dam'.
Following these coincidences, not only the director but everyone involved in the movie couldn't help but to conclude that the prestigious project has indeed been blessed by the supreme being.