- Dhruva Natchathiram Teaser: GVM-Vikram Team Promise A Stylish Spy Thriller!
- Saamy Square Trailer: Vikram’s Swag And Intensity Will Leave You Spellbound
- Saamy Square: The Motion Poster Of The Chiyaan Vikram Starrer is Out!
- Vinayakan To Play The Baddie In Vikram's Dhruva Natchathiram?
- Mammootty's The Great Father To Be Remade In Tamil?
- Sketch Movie Review: Vikram Shoulders This Usual Mass Entertainer With Elan!
Vikram's I theatrical trailer, which was released on 18th of December is already on the verge of breaking Ajith's Yennai Arindhaal teaser record. The visually appealing trailer of Shankar's I has left many in awe and has excited even non-moviegoers.
There is a particular fight sequence in the trailer that has been shot in China. Before the fight begins, Chiyaan Vikram is seen shaking his leg to tie his shoelace even without touching it. While everyone had thought it could be one among many special effects used in the movie, Director Shankar has revealed that it is in fact a magical trick that was performed live by Vikram.
When asked by a fan about the scene, Shankar has said, it is just a trick that Vikram uses in the film and the secret behind the trick will be shown in the movie. It is said that a young magician named Jay Noblezada came up with this trick which was later made popular by famous magician David Blaine.
Going by Shankar's explanation, speculations are rife that Vikram might be playing the role of a magician apart from essaying the role of an aspiring body builder and of course the role of an ugly person with a hunchback.
Meanwhile, I 's distribution rights for Chennai and Chengalpattu area is already bagged by AGS Entertainment for a whopping price according to reports. Archana Kalpathi, CEO, AGS Cinemas has confirmed the news. "I distribution for City and Chengalpet will be done by AGS. Excited to be associated with such a magnum opus," she said before signing off.