TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Here is the latest news about Surya's upcoming film Mass. Riyaz Khan, who is known for his body building abilities joins the film for an important role, according to sources. Only a few actors are known to have maintained an impressive physique throughout the year and Riyaz Khan is one among them.
After having impressed one and all with his roles in Badri as a soft spoken brother to the hero, a wholehearted cop in Ghajini and a mentally challenged person in Kamal Haasan's Aalavandhan, he is sure to give his best in Mass considering this to be his come back film of sorts in Tamil cinema.
Sources close to the movie has revealed that Riyaz Khan is donning a very important role with an unique characterization and will be seen in the entire film. Another divulged information is that Riyaz is super excited and anxious at the same time about his character in the movie.
While he is keeping himself busy by acting in many Malayalam films, his fans will be happy to see him on screen again in a Tamil flick and that too in a pivotal role for a movie that has created reasonable expectations.