- Narain To Play An Important Role In This Samantha Starrer!
- Rangasthalam Trailer Launch & Pre-release Event[Pics]
- IN PICS! Naga Chaitanya-Samantha Reception Turns Out To Be A Star-Studded One!
- IN PICS: Naga Chaitanya-Samantha Ruth Prabhu Enter Wedlock
- ChaiSam Wedding: The Celebrations Kick-Start
- Vijay 61 First Look Out! Thalapathy Vijay’s Mersal Mode On!
- Team Kammarasambhavam Thanks Actor Siddharth!
Samantha has given a hint about her bidding goodbye to films. The actress, in an interaction with media, has revealed that she would like to quit when is is on top rather than when there are no projects in her hands.
The Anjaan girl is reportedly dating actor Siddharth and there have been rumours of the couple tying the knot in 2015. Now, her latest statement has given a fillip to those speculations. Recently, she claimed,"I would like to quit when I'm busy acting in multiple projects rather than calling it a day after a few years when I'm left with no projects at all."
Samantha also added that the idea of quitting films has been in her mind for a while. The actress says that she has not made her mind on it. The 26-year old also says that her friends wants her to be in movies.
The actress and Siddharth have been in love for a few years. Even though, they have not officially admitted their relationship, there have been strong evidences of them being in love.
However, Samantha has four movies in her kitty including Vijay starrer Kaththi, which will hit the screens for Diwali, a movie with Goli Soda fame director Vijay Milton.