- Valentine's Day Special! Best Love Proposal Scenes Of Kollywood
- SHOCKER: Gautham Menon Hints That He Might Never Work With Suriya Again!
- I Will Direct A Hollywood Film With Thala Ajith In The Lead: Gautham Menon
- Yennai Arindhaal Spl: When Ajith Join Hands With A Director For The First Time!
- Yennai Arindhaal Has Been Made In My Style Not Ajith's: Gautham Menon
- Gautham Menon's Nadunisi Naigal is ready
Sameera Reddy, who rose to fame in South India through films like Vaaranam Aayiram, Vedi and Vettai recently got married to an entrepreneur named Akshai Varde in a hush-hush ceremony. The latest news is that the model turned actress is pregnant!
The news was confirmed by the pretty actress herself when a popular daily contacted her. According to a relative, the Vedi girl is four months pregnant and has not divulged the information so far to anyone.
Sameera, who was initially roped in to act in Gautham Menon directorial Dhuruva Natchathiram opposite Surya has not signed any other projects post her marriage and also Dhuruva Natchathiram was shelved for reasons unknown. Another movie which was dropped by Gautham Menon after signing Sameera as the female lead was titled Yohan Adhyayam Ondru. It is to be noted that she has acted in two Gautham Menon films namely Varanam Aayiram and Nadunissi Naaygal with the latter becoming a box office dud.
With Sameera all set to embrace motherhood, she might not be seen any more on screen and that would surely disappoint all her fans. The last Tamil movie the actress did was Vettai opposite Madhavan which was a multi-starrer. The movie released way back in 2012 and was a blockbuster hit.
Sources have also confirmed that she might give birth to her first child on May 2015. We congratulate Sameera and Akshai Varde and wish them a happy and prosperous life along with their baby who will step onto this world next year.