TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Actor Naveen Chandra, who debuted in films with Telugu movie Andala Rakshasi, foraying into Kollywood with CV Kumar-produced Tamil thriller Sarabham. Even before the release of this film, he has bagged yet another offer in the same language. Interestingly, this untitled project will be produced Kumar under tha banner Thirukumaran Entertainment. The actor himself has news about him working in the director's next film.
In a statement to the media, Naveen Chandra said, "After seeing my performance in Sarabham, CV Kumar offered me another film under his banner. This project will go on floors from June. It will be an investigative thriller and will be helmed by a newcomer. I can't reveal more about the project."
CV Kumar is known for contributing to the new wave of Tamil films with entertainers such as Pizza and Soodhu Kavvum. Naveen Chandra said, "We had planned to complete the film in 32 days. With meticulous planning, Kumar ensured we completed the shoot in 30 days. When you're working with him, you need to be 300 percent focused. If you want to work with him, you need to act without deviation and commit yourself to his film."
Written and directed by Arun Mohan, Sarabham is touted to be an action drama featuring Naveen Chandra, Salony Luthra and Naren in the lead roles. The movie, which has Krishnan Vasant's vinematography, Britto Michael's music, Gopi Anna's art direction, Leo John Paul's editing and K Rajaram's dialogues, is expected to hit the screens very soon.