- WHAT! Sarathkumar Is Not Yet A Part Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Star Cast Revealed!
- Sarathkumar Turns Villain For Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India
- Raadika Lashes Out At Vishal & Karthi For Suspending Sarathkumar
- PICS: Celebs At Radhika Sarathkumar's Daughter Rayane-Abhimanyu Mithun Wedding
- From Sivaji Ganesan To Arya: Popular Tamil Actors Who Acted In Malayalam Films!
Mysskin, who is known for his critically acclaimed films like Anjathe, Nandalala and Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum is currently working on a film named Pisasu which is being produced by director Bala. After completing his current film, the Mugamoodi director is expected to make an official announcement about his movie with Sarathkumar in which the actor will even sport a six pack!
R. Sarathkumar, who started off his acting career doing negative roles in the Tamil film industry, went on to become a successful actor as well as a successful politician. But in the recent years, the president of the South Indian Film Artistes' Association has not been involved in competitive cinema owing to his political career.
But now, it looks like the actor is once again concentrating on movies as he is already working on a string of films in Tamil and Malayalam. His next Tamil-Malayalam bilingual thriller titled Nee Naan Nizhal is set to release by the end of this week.
The actor will also be seen in a dual lead roles after a long time in his next upcoming movie titled Sandamarutham which is directed by A. Venkatesh. After wrapping up this movie, the actor is expected to work with director Mysskin which has raised huge expectations.