TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
The signs of the release of Ai for this summer seem to be visible as the team has completed the shooting as well as dubbing works of the first half of the flick. The team is wrapping up the post-production works in a rapid speed.
After completing the shooting in January, the team has got busy with the post-production works. Reports say that Vikram has wrapped up the dubbing works of the first half for his character in Ai. He will be joining again for the second half in March.
Vikram has two different roles in the Tamil movie. The voice modulations, characterisations and looks will be different from each other. The actor has worked very hard and people could make out in the pictures of the film. He has put his body under pain to shed weight and tone down to the looks of a young boy in the flick.
The film has Amy Jackson in the female lead role. Malayalam actor Suresh Gopi, Upen Patel, Santhanam, Ramkumar Ganeshan, Mohan Kapoor and others are in the cast. The story and screenplay are jointly written by SuBha and Shankar.
Oscar Award winner AR Rahman is the composer and PC Sreeram is the cinematographer. Anthony is the editor of the film that is produced by Aascar Ravichandran.