- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
- Post The Kaala Debacle, The Makers Of Rajinikanth's 2.0 Are In A Fix And Here Are The Details
Rajinikanth starrer Lingaa released worldwide recently and attracted mixed reviews from fans and critics alike. The movie had created hype before its release, so much so that many felt it did not live up to its expectations as it was arguably the most anticipated movie of the year.
KS Ravikumar, the director of the movie was bombarded with criticisms for manufacturing a poor climax scene in a big budget movie like Lingaa. While answering to questions posed by fans and critics through social networking sites about Lingaa's climax, the famed filmmaker has lost his cool and has asked fans not to watch Lingaa's trailer if they do not like it.
Interestingly, he has also said, it is not necessary to watch the film's climax as the movie is over even before the last stunt sequence. He has also asked fans to walk out of the theatre without watching the last portion of the movie if they do not want to watch it as Lingaa's climax is not of prime importance.
His comments has left everyone jolted as no one expects such a prominent director to come up with such an impulsive answer as climax portions are usually considered as the most important part of any movie. A director like KS Ravikumar must understand that when presenting a movie as big as Lingaa on a world stage, the reputation of an Indian film is at stake. Being one of Kollywood's top ranked director, one must not compromise on the logical part as Tamil films nowadays are not only viewed by people of Tamil Nadu but people all around the world.
Also Read: Top 10 Biggest Flops Of Rajinikanth