- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar To Team Up With Mysskin's Associate
- Vishal Delivers An Engaging Film With Thupparivaalan!
- Whoa! Mysskin To Don Khaki In His Next Film - A Slick Thriller
- SHOCKER: Famous Director Requests Women & Kids Not To Watch His Movies, Says Cinema Not For Children
- Pisasu Movie Review: Writing Turns A Technically Brilliant Movie Into Average
- Shocking! Mysskin Says He Doesn't Want To Work With Rajinikanth Or Kamal Haasan
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi: We Were Siblings But Were Made To Do Romantic Things
Director Mysskin of Onayum Aatukuttiyum fame has publicly criticized the critics and has shockingly used foul language in a recent press meet. He has openly said his movies should not be reviewed and criticized the way it is done right now. But what's even more shocking is that he has revealed that Kamal Haasan's Nayagan was a copy of an international movie.
On questioning the jury and critics on giving away 5 national awards to the Mani Ratnam directorial, he has said critics has to look at other movies which have been made in the lines of foreign movies before passing on comments on his movies.
What's more, he he pointed out to a critic present in the meeting and gave him the permission to review his upcoming movie Pisasu and has said he can write bad things about the movie if it is really bad which in a way is an act of persuasion from the well known director.
He also criticized his fellow directors by asking what contributions have they done to Tamil cinema. He also used unparliamentary words while pointing out at his contemporary directors and thus has opened up a huge gate for debate and discussions.
The press meet has come as a revelation and has surprised many. He also took out his frustration through his speech. Meanwhile his upcoming horror film Pisasu which is produced by director Bala is expected to hit the theatres early next year. The film has Naga, Prayaga Martin and Harish Uthaman in lead roles.
Also Read: Kamal Haasan's Inspiration From Hollywood!