TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Sivakarthikeyan, who is busy with his forthcoming film Maan Karate, has signed yet another film. His upcoming flick will be directed by none other than Ponram, who gave a hit film to the actor last year in the form of Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam. Well, the buzz is that the title of their latest film is - Rajini Murugan.
According to sources, the makers of the film have zeroed in on the title - Rajini Murugan. The formal announcement on the same will be made in the coming days. The flick will be produced by N Lingusamy under the banner Thirupathi Brothers.
Rajini Murugan is said to be a comedy film and the same crew of Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam like music director D Imman and cinematographer Balasubramaniem are working in the upcoming film too. The buzz says that the movie bosses have approached Nazriya Nazim, who was last seen in Naiyaandi in Kollywood, to play the female lead role. But we have not heard on whether the Mallu babe has signed the project or not. Comedian Soori is the latest inclusion into the cast.
On the other end, Sivakarthikeyan is getting ready for the release of Maan Karate. His other project in Kollywood is Taana directed by Durai Senthilkumar and produced by Dhanush.