- Drummer Sivamani in Modhi Vilayadu!
- A.R Rahman & Rajkumar Hirani Mark First Association With Sanju
- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- 65th National Film Awards Winners List: AR Rahman Bags The Big Award For Kaatru Veliyidai!
- IT'S CONFIRMED! AR Rahman All Set For A Comeback To Mollywood!
- AR Rahman Becomes The Official Brand Ambassador Of Sikkim
Anandan Sivamani, popularly known as Drums Sivamani or just Sivamani started his career as a drums player in a band led by actor-director-music director T. Rajendar. Later, he gained popularity worldwide after joining hands with The Mozart of Madras AR Rahman. He has worked with AR Rahman in almost all his films and has travelled to every nook and corner of the world to put up his performance.
Sivamani, who recently turned music director with Arima Nambi starring Vikram Prabhu and Priya Anand in the lead, has fallen in love with Bollywood singer Runa Rizvi, daughter of singers Rajkumar Rizvi and Indrani Rizvi. She apparently worked with him in his first film as a music composer. Sivamani, who was earlier married to Krishani has two children and there are no news on why his first marriage has not worked out.
Sivamani is all set to tie the knot for the second time as his marriage is fixed with Runa Rizvi and will take place in Mumbai on November 10th 2014. Runa is known for her versatility as she can sing Ghazals, Thumri, Folk, Punjabi and Sufi Music as well as Western and Pop music. Looks like the multi talented singer has found her perfect match in Sivamani. We wish them all the best in both their personal as well as professional lives together.