- A.R Rahman & Rajkumar Hirani Mark First Association With Sanju
- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- 65th National Film Awards Winners List: AR Rahman Bags The Big Award For Kaatru Veliyidai!
- IT'S CONFIRMED! AR Rahman All Set For A Comeback To Mollywood!
- AR Rahman Becomes The Official Brand Ambassador Of Sikkim
- AR Rahman Reveals His Favourite Actor!
Singer Chinmayi who has crooned many songs for AR Rahman including her famous, maiden title song in the film Kannathil Muthamittal is also a talented dubbing artiste. She has given life to emotions displayed by various actresses through her alluring voice.
Now the latest actress to benefit from her voice is Sonakshi Sinha. Yes, Chinmayi will lend her voice to the Lingaa girl in both Tamil and Telugu versions of the movie Lingaa. The excited singer confirmed the news on one of her social networking page and also has praised Sonakshi's efforts to pronounce Tamil words effectively.
Sonakshi will now join a legion of actress including Trisha, Tamannaah, Nayantara, Sameera Reddy, Amala Paul, Anushka, Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and the list just goes on. It is also worth mentioning that most of the movies in which Chinmayi has lent her voice have done well at the box office.
With Sonakshi's acting prowess proved in many movies, it will surely be mesmerizing to see and hear her on screen in Lingaa. Meanwhile, the movie which is set to be released on Rajinikanth's birthday which falls on December 12th is considered as his birthday gift and is expected to do well at the box office. The audio and theatrical rights have been bagged by Eros International which is expected to take the movie to most parts of the world.