- JUST IN! Bollywood Actor Sonu Sood To Play The Role Of Arjuna In Muniratna's Kurukshetra!
- When You're An Outsider In Bollywood, No One Wants To Meet You: Sonu Sood
- Hombanna Film Making Noise Overseas; Sonu Sood And Sudeep Wish Luck For The Kannada Movie
- Producing P.V. Sindhu Biopic Challenging: Sonu Sood
- Are You Listening Shraddha? Deepika Padukone Approached For A Biopic On Badminton Ace PV Sindhu?
- Sonu Sood's Next A Biopic
Sonu Sood is not a stranger to the Tamil audience. After making his film debut in the Prashanth starrer Majunu, he went on to act in many Tamil movies establishing himself as a decent actor in the industry. When the actor was in the city recently for the promotion of his upcoming multi-starrer Happy New Year, he said that he owes it all to the south Indian audience for becoming a popular face in the south too. Thanks to the Simbu starrer Osthe (remake of the Bollywood film Dabangg), which elevated his popularity in the south, the actor says that he loves to do Tamil films and have got a lot of offers as well. " I have always wanted to strike a balance between south films and Hindi movies. I am always game for Tamil films," he added.
When asked if he feels stereotyped as a villain, the actor who is known for his envious body says, "I have done positive roles also. But it so happened that the films that I did the negative roles for did really well. Sometimes, people say that I play negative roles really well. I have done comedies too. I enjoy all the roles that I get to perform."
Being the entertainer that he is, he did not miss out on an opportunity to entertain the Tamil crowd by doing a set of push-ups on stage and also by exhibiting his dancing skills by shaking a leg to the Indiawale number along with the whole cast.