- Bairavaa To Take Over Kerala Theatres: 5 Vijay Movies That Rocked Kerala Box Office!
- Pulimurugan Box Office: Beats Kaththi, Vedalam & Singam 2
- Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake In Trouble, Dasari Narayana Rao Orders For Non-Cooperation
- Megastar Chiranjeevi's New Look For Kaththi?
- V V Vinayak Apologizes To Fans For Akhil's Failure
- Bollywood Actor Vivek Oberoi To Play The Baddie In Chiranjeevi's Kaththi Remake?
Soundarya Rajinikanth, who recently turned director with mega-budget project Kochadaiiyaan, has now joined the Eros International's leadership team. The production house, which bankrolled her Kochadaiiyaan, has roped her in to handle two key positions.
She has taken the responsibility of Director - Creative & Strategy along with Eros Digital Head of South India. She had announced this recently on Twitter by posting, "On Thrilled to join Eros International's leadership team as Director Creative & strategy & head Eros Digital south india."
After venturing into the new profession, Eros has now acquired the audio rights of Kaththi. Being head of South India, Soundarya Rajinikanth is very excited to be working with the big names of Kollywood.
On Twitter, she shared, "Excited to associate with #Kaththi team @anirudhofficial @ARMurugadoss & Vijay sir, #ErosMusic s first tamil album this 18 Sep :) @ErosNow"
Kaththi starring Vijay and Samantha audio will be released grandly on September 18 in Chennai. Anirudh Ravichander has composed the music for the forthcoming Tamil movie, which will be released for Diwali.
Meanwhile, Soundarya Rajinikanth, whose debut movie Kochadaiiyaan starring Rajinikanth and Deepika Padukone did not live up to audience expectations, is now working on her second project. Her next film will be also produced by Eros International.