- Soorma: Biopics Should Be Told Truthfully, Says Chitrangada Singh!
- Chitrangada Singh To Quit Acting & Start Producing Films?
- Flashback! 12 Pictures Of Salman Khan With The Gorgeous Sushmita Sen
- Shocking! Chitrangada Singh Forced By Director To Do Erotic Scenes, Left The Sets In Tears!
- Chitrangada Singh Rocks The Photoshoot Of FHM Magazine!
- Sizzling Pictures! Chitrangada Singh Can Leave You Weak In The Knees
- Spotted: Salman Khan With Hotties Jacqueline, Elli And Chitrangada Singh
- Salman Khan & Sonam Kapoor Have This Obsession In Common!
- Guess Which Actress Salman Khan Has Gifted Three Paintings To?
- SPOTTED: Salman Khan Bonding With Chitrangada At His Farmhouse
- Sonakshi Sinha's Pictures, Doing Touristy Things At San Francisco And Houston!
- Exclusive: Chitrangada Singh's Sensual Look for Gabbar Is Back
Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2014 event kick-started on August 19 and it will continue till Aug 24. The bi-annual event is held in Mumbai and the big names of the entertainment are walking the ramp.
The celebrities mainly from Bollywood added colour to the event as they walk the ramp with designer clothes. We spotted some of the actors, who have worked in South film industries also and here we are bringing you their photos from the ongoing event...
Chitrangada Singh, who was recently seen in South movie Anjaan, donned a blood red lehenga and golden blouse with long sleeves. Her attire was designed by Chatterjee Deshpande.
Daisy Shah, who has worked in a few South movies, walked for Shruti Sancheti's show at the Lakme Fashion Week in printed blue dress.
Shilpa Shetty, who has worked in Tamil and Kannada films earlier, flaunted her figure in a retro-style slinky cutout maxi creation by designer Masaba Gupta.
Shriya Saran walked the ramp in floral saree in Sashikant Naidu's collections.
Tanisha Mukherjee, who worked in Tamil movie Unnale Unnale, was spotted in anarkali dress at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2014.