- Why Did Dr. Rajkumar Apologise To S. P. Balasubrahmanyam?
- Unknown Facts About The Legendary SP Balasubrahmanyam (S.P.B)
- Mandolin Srinivas Never Learnt Music Theoretically: SPB
- SP Balasubrahmanyam, Lakshmi Teaming Up Again
- IIFFSA: Balasubrahmanyam, Bharani To Attend Mithunam Screening
- Balasubrahmanyam's Special Song USP Of Preminchali
Impostors and cyber hackers are making celebrities' lives difficult on internet. While the formers deceive people and cause immense trauma, the latter have become the most worrying part for public figures as they use their accounts for wrong reasons. In both the cases, celebrity is the biggest loser. The latest victim of hacking is none other than singer SP Balasubrahmanyam.
SP Balasubrahmanyam's e-mail account has been hacked. What has become the worrying factor for the singer is that the hacker has sent mails from the e-mail ID requesting for money transfer to Ukraine. He revealed it on Facebook and warned his friends of wrong messages coming from his account.
He wrote, "Dear All, some body hacked my mail info and sending mails from firstname.lastname@example.org, asking for money transfer through Western Union to Ukraine. That is spam. I am deleting my yahoo email address.
Thanks for all the enquiries. I am healthy and hale in US.
However, SP Balasubrahmanyam is currently in the US to host reality show Paaduthu Theeyaga with 9 -12 year old kids of US Telugu origin in different cities.